Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectErnest Lee's unbiased power rankings
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2363211&mesg_id=2363612
2363612, Ernest Lee's unbiased power rankings
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Sep-01-14 03:21 PM
1) One Sixteen – Starting with an RB2 and Flex set made it a just don’t fuck it up situation. And KC didn’t. Suppose the older receivers could present a problem, but there’s decent depth there.

2) AM Gohards – Need an RB2 to emerge from Sankey/Ridley/Tate and I don’t see that being an issue. Stud trio of wideouts and a beast TE. QB platoon should be able to get me 20 a week.

3) Benjarvis Green Ells LLC – One of 2 QB keepers allowed Ceej to load up on position player talent. If Jennings or Miller can become a legit RB2, he’s in great shape.

4) Generic Team Name – Some surprising picks early were overcome by adding talent late. A lot of young potential.

5) Country Game Taylor Swift – To start with two top 20 players and not land in the top 2 is not easy. Way to many reaches. Could have been so much better.

6) Professionals – QB’s in the first aren’t necessary, but Julio dropping in the second bailed him out. An RB 2 away from contention.

7) NYU Football – Kind of boring, but solid squad. Don’t see the upside to be a force, but should compete every weak.

8) Imbruglia These Nutz – Marshawn Lynch. Chris Johnson. Maurice Jones Drew. Darren McFadden. This is a 2011 fantasy monster.

9) Vanessa Lane Bryant – Gronk. Foster. Welker. Lot of risk/reward here, and I don’t see the depth to bail him out if/when he needs it.

10) South Side Sinners – Started well enough with Keeper Keenan Allen, Muscle Hamster and Rodgers. Then things just got weird. Wasted early picks on long term, upside players.

11) Brain Heenans – You don’t have to have *great* backfield to win in fantasy. But you do need a backfield period. Or the best player at literally every other position. Sarah does not.

12) Harbor City Whoo Ride – Im glad I don’t have to lie and say “Warren has the worst team in the league”. Because he actually does.