Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMLB this week: The Second Half
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2353225&mesg_id=2353225
2353225, MLB this week: The Second Half
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Jul-21-14 07:54 AM
So, party people...All-Star week has come and gone. What' up? My Braves, my Braves...what am I gonna do with my Braves?? Win 9, lose 4, win 3, lose 6. I knew it would be a roller-coaster season when we lost half the rotation to Tommy John in like April. They battle, though. The Angels are starting to look scary. Trout is just crazy and while Albert is not first 10 years Albert...he is more than formidable at the plate. LOVE how he and Trout got at Fernando Rodney yesterday with the bow and arrow shit!! That AL West race is gonna be FUN. Cards/Dodgers is officially a rivalry (if it wasn't before). I would pick last nights game to go to...the one where they lose. The Rays are playing here Tues/Wed...apparently, yesterday David Price tweeted out pics of him at the ballpark. Now everyone is running with the "Cardinals trade for Price" meme. I've heard from some guys here REALLY in the know that the Cards are gonna grab a "big name". Price, Tulo, Stanton??