Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecthe begged 49ers to cut Garcia & called him a faggot in Playboy Magazine
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2347978&mesg_id=2381914
2381914, he begged 49ers to cut Garcia & called him a faggot in Playboy Magazine
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Oct-24-14 03:27 PM
He told reporters that McNabb got tired in the Super Bowl and expressed his disappointment in the locker-room that his QB didn't support him on his efforts to restructure his contract.

We'll have to agree to disagree with which of those two scenarios was actually worse from a personal affront standpoint.

Now I will always cede the floor to you on black inner-racial implications/dynamics, you study/breathe/live in that prism while I (at best) simply observe/learn/visit.

Nevertheless everything I typed above in regards to the Eagles/TO/McNabb decable is unfortunately the hard-learned truth, in a situation where if just one of any three sides could have done something differently it changes their shared/individual history forever.......frustratingly none did and as a result all lost.

However, like The Scorpion and The Frog parable, TO's nuttiness was the one known quantity we had on hand, the President/GM/Coach along with the QB/Captain were the two sides whose reactions to the tights-wearing/gradmother-raised diva receiver actually caused surprise and in doing so damaged their own fortunes in the process by how badly they misplayed it.