Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: How has Steph vs Brie main evented 2 straight weeks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2344800&mesg_id=2356657
2356657, RE: How has Steph vs Brie main evented 2 straight weeks
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Aug-05-14 07:44 AM
>I mean is the angle THAT over?
>
>Is it the most popular Bella storyline of all time? Obviously,
>but main eventing 2 straight Raws is just trying to hard to
>make this the main story.
>
>You have so many compelling matches on this card and this
>match is getting the biggest hype?

Brock and Cena were out, shield implosion is almost overcooked. Hell, dean is less mad than before, Rollins is holding a MiTB that he can't cash in cuz Cena and Brock and reigns moved on so damn quick, Orton trying to be threatening again is gonna need some time to rebuild, hillbilly Jesus and his crew have almost no traction after losing to Jericho about as clean as possible the first time, and we know they don't trust ziggler like that to put him and miz at the end (even though summerfest show theft is on their mind). Let's see... What else...russev (koslov) and thwagger is what it is and they know they are lucky that folks are buying slightly less racist uncle. And you know Phil's wife and suicide girl Paige ain't main eventing nothin even though this 'what turn...I love AJ' thing has me loving on sg paige.

Hmmm...looking at all of that...summerfest isn't looking too bad. A lot of folks have a chance to hit big. No one will remember who mained the raws before if this goes well. I'm now comfortable with the idea that the wwe is trying to prep everyone for Brock not beating Cena. How they handle that could decide if the nerds turn on Cena for good. Hopefully they don't stay so stubborn. You can't have the guy who beat Taker at mania lay down for 'jump up, quick aa --> pin.. Cenawins lol'. They know that, right? Right?