Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDion Waiters is the worst thing to happen to professional basketball
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2264992&mesg_id=2264992
2264992, Dion Waiters is the worst thing to happen to professional basketball
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Aug-22-14 02:10 PM
Primarily, this is an anti-jinx attempt. I hope that by bringing the board's attention to how bad this Philly-rockin' 20 foot pull-up bamma is at basketball, SOMEHOW the basketball Gods will prove me wrong, as they so often love to do.

But it won't happen. So, I'm here to confess and apologize.

1. I'm scared. Just gonna put it out there. I believe Kyrie is one of the most talented players I've ever seen in my life and right now he is dealing with the kinda toxic situation I haven't seen since Jamal Crawford, Jalen Rose, Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry made life miserable for Jason Williams his rookie year in Chicago...because they were jealous of him. He could do things on the court that they simply weren't capable of and they didn't like him.

I feel like Dion, being the fake thug/bamma he is is turning players against Kyrie, talmbout he not giving "US" the ball enough, because he is jealous. And this is all because he's been playing basketball most of his life and he STILL doesn't know how to create a shot for himself WITHOUT THE BALL...he don't MOVE. If you watch Klay or Beal, the best two young SGs, they pass the ball and SLIDE/FADE/DRIFT to OPEN AREAS on the basketball court. This is SIMPLE stuff. He don't do it. He stands and waits for the ball. It's disgusting. And his release is absolutely USPS-slow. Beal and Klay...catch, straight up, fire. Dion? Catch, think, bounce, rock, fade on a contested J a foot inside the line...miss.

2. I apologize to everyone who said Beal was a beast...even Chad Ford. I also even apologize to Truth, even though he's a bamma and this is the only thing he's ever been right about on this board, as far as I can remember. And I'm still ignoring all his posts like he don't exists.

I also apologize to OE for disagreeing that Lance Stephenson would be a better fit. Even tho Lance isn't the knockdown shooter I want alongside Kyrie...he waaaaay better than what there right now. I'd take Rodney Stuckey over what's there. EASY.

so, hopefully this show of agenda-vulnerability will bring me some karmic blessings and Kyrie can make the All-Star team despite this mess, because, honestly, that's all I can look forward to I think.

Cavs real sorry.

They going to the lottery again and I know Chris Grant ain't gonna do nothing but try to outsmart everyone again and take Dante Exum or Gary Harris with a top 3 pick.

And I reserve my right to Cuban B this post if the Cavs turn it around. But they won't.