Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectdogg, i said i was WRONG about him being ROY
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2255504&mesg_id=2255900
2255900, dogg, i said i was WRONG about him being ROY
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Nov-02-13 08:44 PM
what more do i need to say in a post titled basically titled "AUSTIN RIVERS WILL BE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR"?

fuck i'mma do apologize?

when niggas apologize for callin kyrie mo williams and saying that fuckin dorozan and terrance williams were better prospects than james fuckin harden and for saying kevin love wasn't athletic enough to DOMINATE in the L (not just exist...not just start...no just be good...DOMINATE...so, that is to say, i went ALL THE WAY to "dominate" when niggas was still on "exist" and "start"), for saying blake griffin wouldn't be able to do shit in the L because he can't bully grown men...like, i know i'm the lightening rod on this muhfucka, but i feel like i be talking into the wind. and niggas act like i need to APOLOGIZE for saying austin rivers would be better than than a no neck fuckin nigga that's NOT NEAR a star, when niggas on this board have CONISTENTLY hated on niggas i have predicted would be GREAT. and then they have the fuckin nerve to bandwagon the niggas when they pop and get mad at me for calling out the process. and for tryna establish pre-draft and pre-season guidelines. because if we gonna sports and act like niggas know how to evaluate some fuckin talent, HOW BOUT WE HOLD PEOPLE THE FUCK ACCOUNTABLE?

no, niggas, you DON'T get to cyse fuckin harrison barnes, be quiet all fuckin season...GO cRAZY cysing some bullshit 17ppg in a minor playoff run and then go radio fuckin silent again when the season start.

no, niggas, you DON'T get to cyse tyreke evans and say he gonna be this and be that and then shut the fuck up when he EXACTLY what i said he'd be before he won ROY and after he won ROY.

so, yeah, SOMEBODY gotta be the agenda police on this joint. i mean...DAMN!

i. don't. waver. if i'm wrong, i say i'm wrong. if i'm right, i'mma cyse it and niggas just gon be mad. it's simple.

i tell you what tho...SOME of these dumb ass niggas don't want me to start being pressed and upping EVERY wrong ass thing they've said. we don't wanna clutter the board with that.