Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSupposed to go to NOLA this month
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2255213&mesg_id=2255659
2255659, Supposed to go to NOLA this month
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sat Nov-02-13 12:43 PM
i slacked on plane tickets so looks like i'm driving.

I have private information at the JO that some people are getting laid off next week, but it is generally people that should be let go. First time in my life where i am having to look at it from that side of things. It will be interesting to see the morale this month.

Taking my dad to MNF skins vs 49ers on the 25th. I wanna cop him a jersey because he has never been a jersey guy, skins fans RG3, Almor, Kerrigan or Sackpo which one you think? The first pro game i ever went to was MNF second year at fedex my dad gave my mom her birthday card which had Skins 49ers tickets in the card and a copy of the check for the seats. My dad is notoriously cheap and spent $300 on two tickets. I think i sat there shocked for a little bit and then asked why my mom got to go to see the 49ers and not me. they laughed and said the tickets where for he and i and gave my mom the real present. So this year that we are playing on MNF again at fedex i gave him a card and a copy of the check for tickets for his birthday. I hope we win but i don't care if we lose on Nov 25th because that is gonna be a great game.

For like the 3rd month in a row life is looking up Murf.