Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectif the Falcons were 3-1 I'd give the Jets a chance/ Fuck Clyde Gates
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2242114&mesg_id=2242123
2242123, if the Falcons were 3-1 I'd give the Jets a chance/ Fuck Clyde Gates
Posted by rjc27, Mon Oct-07-13 08:42 AM
for the simple fact that ATLANTA's o-line sucks and the Jets should be able to hit Ryan a lot...

But Atlanta (who gets back to back home primetime games? WTF) at home on Monday Night in full blown desperation mode with a BYE NEXT WEEK!!! I don't think a team in the league would win tonight... and fuck you to the nfl for scheduling something so favorable for the Falcons, while the Jets now have a short week to go home and play a team coming off a bye. annoying

No Holmes also a killer obvi, to be competitive they need to run the ball 35-40 times and Cro needs the game of his season

Last thing, they cut young potential in Ryan Spadola (who I'm sure the Patriots will pick-up) but Clyde Fucking Gates is still on this team... Clyde Gates is the worst player in the NFL, I can't watch him anymore. What else does this guy have to (not) do to show he's not an NFL player? Drops everything thrown to him and when he returns kicks I just pray he doesnt fumble when he gets tackled on the 11 yard line everytime after catching the ball in the endzone

<< Started From The Bottom

@rob_starrk