Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI can tell a lot of yall are getting your info from ESPN....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2237211&mesg_id=2237809
2237809, I can tell a lot of yall are getting your info from ESPN....
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Sep-29-13 10:21 AM
the fact is, the Rams aint shit. They just aren't. These new weapons are not really weapons at all. Sam has everything stacked against him. He's never had a decent OC, maybe save for his first season under Pat Shurmur...and they ran him out of town because his play calling was too "vanilla". Forget about the fact that Sam was at his best under Pat. He's got an O-line that literally gets beat up one on one nearly every play, NO running game (these backs are a collective joke...good thing they got rid of Jackson), receivers who cant run proper routes and/or get separation....and when they do get a pass thrown their way...they usually drop it and an OC who consistently ran his 200lb running back straight up the gut into the line for 1 to 2 yard gains all night. They won't/can't run plays to his strengths. He and Givens have actually developed some chemistry and that's the one shining light. Remember when Brian Quick was the next T.O.??? Yeah...me neither. Pettis? FOH. Cook got cised like shit when they got him in the off-season. I didn't hear about anyone blowing up his phone to get him before that. Tayvon Austin was drafted 8th overall??? He's child-like in size and they only have one play for him!!! 8th overall!!! Should have got Lacey and had a fucking running game. As much as this town shits on Spags...the team had played EXACTLY the same the last two weeks under Fisher. He was supposed to change the culture, lol. I'm rolling with Sam till the wheels fall off. He's not gonna flourish, though, til he leaves this town.