Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo So happy for him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2215262&mesg_id=2688869
2688869, So So happy for him
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Feb-24-19 09:43 AM
in a lot of ways Toronto is the perfect place for him right now. Like he said right after the move it felt like a cheat code for him to be able to join a contender like that. Despite Tor being #2 in the east right now, I feel like the East goes through them. All roads to the ring still go through Gstate but this is the most vulnerable they've looked to me the past 3 seasons.

After the knee injury last year and how he started the season, i was worried Lin might be done. He looked so slow at the beginning of the year and I remember how Zach Lowe wrote a blurb on how he was basically done. The week after that blurb, he ended up stepping it up and got hot and became one of the better bencg guards in the league. He's lost a step with his burts, but he's learned how to adapt his game to play within the margins a bit.

Everywhere he goes he helps boosts team culture and has just been a consummate pro

The Toronto fan base is perfect for him and the roster allows for him to play a mix of 1/2 which is a perfect role for him. I really hope he can stay injury free for awhile.