Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: so an extra 80 pts for the season is "balling out" now?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2215262&mesg_id=2245204
2245204, RE: so an extra 80 pts for the season is "balling out" now?
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Oct-13-13 12:10 PM
>OK.

I hate these statistical prediction. Ive never really made one in my two years of following Lin. I generally dont like to make them for players because it really depends on the situation. I watch every game so the main question for me is whether or not he's helping them win. Last year, i'd say yes he was well worth the $5 million (since you want to play the $15 million game).

Without him, the Rockets wouldnt have made the playoffs. He had some great games, good games, and bad games. Id say a decent year for a first year starting pg.

This year he could come off the bench. Im not even mad at that. He'd have the ball with more room to operate- and could play a manu role for the Rockets. Isay manu cause thats more of his game that Crawford or JR Smith (not better than them). He's just more of a playmaker than he is a scorer. He gets some steals and also makes bonehead plays like Manu. He's gonna play a key role to the Rockets success or lack there of.

I think this year he will clearly be worth $5. We'll see how he finishes this year before I make a prediction for two seasons from now.

I just dont understand how people can watch him play in a game like last night or any games hes played well and say he sucks. Like that shit is just clear hate. As one of his biggest supporters on the site ive always been fine pointing out his weaknesses.

And yes he is my favorite player because he's Asian. Absolutely no shame admitting that.