Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm in....... did we have draft pick trading in this league?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2212688&mesg_id=2212821
2212821, I'm in....... did we have draft pick trading in this league?
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Thu Jul-25-13 12:05 AM
I remember it being discussed once but not sure if it happened..

If so...

I'm open to trading down from the 3rd overall pick for an extra 2nd round pick....possibly...

also ....

I think giving SOME value to KR and PR yds and TDs by RBs and WRs needs to happen. Sometimes leagues go a bit overboard with the amount of value given to individuals with return yds....causing return guys to be as much value as a pretty good WR..... That shouldn't happen....but to give NO value....ZERO value to it seems a bit outdated honestly....

There's got to be a balance where that type of return yds and Tds value should at least give a guy as much value as a #4 WR on your roster....a bye week filler..

to me fantasy football should always lean towards rewarding skill rather than luck...being able to mange MORE variables to fill your roster and line up requires more skill...... without return yds counting the pool for players is more shallow and doesn't require the taking account of more variables to decide who to pick up.... slip pickens means it's going to come down to luck more...

we need to put some value on return yeds..... Harvins and Jacksons and cats like that SHOULD have some more value than some guys because they bring impact to the game in a more variety of areas.

again...within reason..there should be some value on return yds..