Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectfuck that $40M. his old business partner even said he didn't have it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2178766&mesg_id=2178804
2178804, fuck that $40M. his old business partner even said he didn't have it.
Posted by TRENDone, Sat May-11-13 11:28 PM
that $40M was coming from Schaefer and 50. and whatever bank account of Pacquaio that Floyd claimed he was gonna wire to, that bank would've taken some off the top along with Uncle Sam's 40%. The same people that 100% believe that the $40M offer was coming from Floyd's pockets are the same people that believe Floyd took that plea deal "for his family." It's half-truth.

LOL at Floyd not dodging taxes! Let Manny make his money in Asia so he could put up more of his own money if Floyd wants to possibly negotiate again. He probably won't because he'll be happier fighting 5 more nobodies.

But Pac MUST win against Rios and Floyd must fight Canelo next for even the slightest chance for the megafight to happen, but i'm not holding my breath. The fighthype link above about VADA testing is proof why he didn't test with Floyd and Schaefer's friends at USADA.

Here's some math problems that some Floyd fans might not be able to solve:

1) What's $250M - 40%?

2a) T or F? Eearnings from Pacquioao vs. Mayweather I + rematch >>>> $250M from Showtime

2b) T or F? Floyd was honestly going to wire $40M to Pacquiao in 48 hours