Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyes...that's why i'm so focused on kyrie. he make y'all mad
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2174006&mesg_id=2222342
2222342, yes...that's why i'm so focused on kyrie. he make y'all mad
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Aug-27-13 10:52 AM
you saying stuff i've already admitted.

i could be cysing deng you like try to cyse ANY of your AIGHT dudes, but he ain't a "real" star...all-star, not a REAL STAR...just like you don't have a REAL STAR. you got some nice young players...like 3 if we being really real. the rest are filler.

so, i cyse kyrie...for multiple reasons. people partied and now some try to be friends and others just mad and throw shade. i go at BOTH. i ain't lettin nobody be friends and i ain't lettin nobody off the hook. y'all gonna have to hear about him. period.

i already made a thread explaining that kyrie just a bridge to jabari, hood, tyus and oak...that's when it's gonna get REAL FUNNY on this board.

when that onslaught comes, you gonna be busy making posts about why won't randle's coach let him play SF.

the harrisons weak as hell. young weak. dakari is hibbert at best. cauley stein...you know damn well he soft. won't even be javale-like. you thought you'd have mudiay coming right behind harrison giving you dat high-powered big PG tandem. DENIED. you stuck with the FUGAZI part of that tandem. and when you watching harrison be dumb in halfcourt and can't shoot and mudiay beast in the L in 3 years...it's gonna be so bad for you.

cry.