Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectExcept that's actually what I said
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2163810
2163810, Except that's actually what I said
Posted by ZooTown74, Wed Apr-17-13 09:20 PM
"Believe me, I have not been a big fan of Vince's decision making as of late. But the REAL problem isn't Vince's supposed small creative brain, it's the lame Kreative™ structure that's in place that allows him to lose his mind on a weekly basis, which results in a lot of shitty booking and poor decision making.

If you're saying that he needs to at least step back and let someone else have final say, then yes, I agree. But you can't draw that conclusion based off of, "Well, he's just a business dude, he doesn't know shit about being creative, he just got lucky," because that's not true, not even in the slightest."

My post wasn't a response to dude's issues with Vince's shitty booking. It was a response to the ridiculous idea that Vince simply "got lucky" with "just a couple good ideas," which would somehow explain all of his success as well as not provide enough of a justification for the position that he currently holds (the implication being that since he just "got lucky" with "just a couple good ideas" that he shouldn't be in charge of Kreative™).

______________________________________________________________________________________
And at that moment, I realized some of you aren't doing this for the shits-n-giggles that you're claiming