Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI still think it is great...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2162958
2162958, I still think it is great...
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Apr-15-13 09:28 PM
He's like Rick Martel/Rick Rude/Honky Tonk Man. The HTM part is that the dude can't really do any elaborate ballroom dancing..just like HTM couldn't really sing or dance. This is of course great because a heel being a fraud in any way is usually great. And then there's the whole 'who in the hell is a ballroom dancer or Elvis impersonator'.

It IS horrible that they didn't just let Fandangoing be as great as it was already headed toward being...I know Jericho is gone (again) but there has to be somebody to feed to him who can have decent matches...Zach Ryder for instance. R-Truth perhaps...okay...Zach Ryder. Kofi too.

WWE has hot cheerleaders doing a dance for him...he's already in there. So...they can still save this...

From now on, he just needs to show up from behind his special curtain with a jackass look on his face, 'dance' with the chick, walk to the ring all squirrelly with another jackass look on his face, gyrate behind a hot chick doing a split in the ring, then wrestle like a 80s heel (Model Martel/Rude) before winning with a shady rollup or the top rope legdrop.

Once a month, he can play the whole 'how dare you say my name wrong' thing with the announcer and pretend to not want to wrestle before being sneak-attacked by the face and being forced to wrestle. This is easy.

And scorecards...gotta have the scorecards.

Also...they can break out vignettes of him doing all of that same jackass shit in non-wrestling situations. Sometimes he'd 'win' the vignette (folks Fandangoing). Other times, he'd get clowned and have to heel it up and whoop somebody's ass or make a 'I can't believe this' face. Either way, hilarity would ensue, and it would be on for him to beat Kofi and take the US title. Hell, maybe he would considate the US and IC titles. Nevermind...none of this is gonna happen. He'll keep talking until he's ice cold and he'll be repackaged to join Tons of Fun or some shit.

Jimaveli