Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThis is just factually incorrect.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2161442
2161442, This is just factually incorrect.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Apr-11-13 11:08 PM
>Your whole argument - and really every one you make -
>consists of you simply wanting it the way you want it, and if
>anyone disagrees they're stupid.

What makes people stupid is their inability to actually form a sound argument and a consistently poor grasp of semantics. What makes you stupid in this conversation is your inability to separate two very different concepts.

Me: I want something.

You: That makes no business sense!

You're so myopic you can't see it.

You're amusing in wrestling conversations due to your inability to actually watch and form opinions as a fan. You consistently regurgitate opinions of other people, and have even resorted to quoting opinions from insider X as though that helps your argument. You're blind to the fact that simply don't think for yourself. Then again, you also consistently parrot whatever bullshit the GOP is spouting at the moment as well so that's really no surprise.

>The funny thing is that you actually make the time and effort
>to ridicule people, evidently in a campaign to knock them down
>in order to build yourself up. That's why you get the
>responses you do on virtually every thread you're in.

The vast majority of those I ridicule are those that have done the same to me. That idiot Buck is a prime example. He started in with the STFU shit and played the ah shux, who me? card when I gave him a dose of his own medicine. It's rare that I have an interaction like that with someone who doesn't have them on a regular basis themselves.

What's even better is that you're roundly disliked pretty much everywhere but wrestling posts.