Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: If you don't want to cheer Big E., I don't want to know you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2160576
2160576, RE: If you don't want to cheer Big E., I don't want to know you
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Apr-09-13 05:48 PM
>dude's hilarious, LEGIT powerful, and moves with urgency.
>With anyone else, that awkward flapjack would be a stupid
>finisher. With Big E., I BELIEVE, man.

Haha.

Big mad power guys always work for me IF they can bump and work even a little bit (see the love I've shown Mr. Sexual Chocolate's 'somebody gon' get their ass kicked and/or wig split' era). And I'm all for anything that makes Ziggler more formidable and/or over. I dig him, but I'll keep calling him Buff Koko cuz that is what I think of when I see him. If Rob Terry was as good as Big E is now, he'd be a superstar. But he isn't. Nothing Terry does has any impact to it (no pun).

Big E's finisher MIGHT end up being an angle slam type of deal where it gets tweaked and folks eventually just buy it as a 'hey...that's it' move. For now, it is a weird gutwrench back bump that damn near no one can sell properly. I'm a big fan of his high velocity running Vader body bump move. Not as a finisher, but it is a great transition of momentum move cuz it looks like 'damn!' when someone gets mowed down by it.

And I'm the right person to roll up on with almost any video game power moves like his triple back breaker, because it is awesome power dude shit.

Jimaveli