Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthey trolling
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2160232
2160232, they trolling
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Apr-08-13 11:22 PM
>so who really turned heel?

Nobody turned yet, but I like it. If they keep up the Cena turn momentum, I'm in.

For that main event, Cena was on some Ric Flair 87 Saturday night on TBS vs Road Warrior Hawk shit. He was clowning Mark before he got caught slipping. Then, he took that count out win with a decent amount of pride. And the crowd did their job by booing the shit out of that heelish finish. Wrestling minds backstage working!

And when Ryback showed up and repeatedly requested to be fed more, I just hoped for the best (him taking out Cena). And I got it after a fake 'face helping faces up' thing. Yes! It ain't that hard to make money, WWE!

As soon as I saw ADR limpin on his pimpin, I just thought 'come the fuck on with the Ziggler!'. And then he showed up and took that shit. And the crowd was calling for it and going batshit for it cuz it fucking needed to happen (and they were in full asshole heel support almost all night). I was laughin. And Koko Big E. Ware was cheezin. WWE can get the Mexicans to support ADR without having him hold the world title. Dolph needs that shit so that folks can more fully realize that he's a good wrestling match-having mofo. It is on.

Jimaveli