Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIt's an insult because I'm not the simp ass fan you paint me as.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2159060&mesg_id=2159462
2159462, It's an insult because I'm not the simp ass fan you paint me as.
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon Apr-08-13 09:53 AM
>You had such high expectations for the show last night that no
>matter what you were not gonna come on here now and express
>too much disappointment

That's just not true.I gave a nuanced, accurate review of the show. The matches themselves were mostly good.

I didn't say they were all great, just good, entertaining, etc.

I pointed out many places where they dropped the ball and didn't eliver what could have been delivered.

If the show was ass, I'd have said it was ass. You guys are painting a picture of an awful show when the truth is that it was of a 'solid yet unspectacular' variety.

Your smark desires went unfulfilled, as were mine, but I am capable of seeing a show for what it is in contrast to what I want it to be. I'm disappointed that it didn't deliver what we all know it could have delivered.

If I'm guilty of anything it's putting faith in Vince to do something out of the ordinary for once.

Oh, and you're the guy who ponied up to pay to actually attend the show. If you didn't expect it to be gangbusters yourself, well, YOU'RE the guy vince is printing money off of, not the guy who watched it at a WM party and didn't drop a dime in the process.