Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: no fucking way, son. not even close
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2139846&mesg_id=2140015
2140015, RE: no fucking way, son. not even close
Posted by themaddfapper, Fri Mar-01-13 10:20 PM

>then why wasn't he getting minutes?
>that's on the coaching staff then
>and again u can keep morris and or ppat and still give dude
>minutes

rockets most effective lineup was smallball with parsons at the 4. so consider the usual minutes between ppat and morris, and then parsons/delfino there, weren't any.

plus he came from poland to the nba. he flat out wasn't ready for the american game.

>yea
>did u see everyone's reaction when they got him?
>lol
>ppl are dumb like that, i'd expect more of nba front office
>but given the fact dmo wasn't even getting minutes/starting in
>those games where yall were underhanded and waiting for the
>physicals.....i don't think he was the planned starter
>ur saying they knew he was this good....but the opportunities
>he was given don't line up with that

it was a steal from a developmental/asset perspective. like I said earlier, the small ball lineup is their most potent, and at least after the trade, mchale is going to want to play the guys he trusts.

and of course in the first 2 games after the trade, dmo played well, and that's that, he's starting.

as far as robinson, he's gonna get broken down and built back up, cause..man, he's terrible.
thing is dragic, lowry, landry, hayes, budinger, parsons, asik, patterson, morris to name a bunch, hardly anyone goes to houston and sucks.
forgetting all the analytics, their player development needs to be looked into.if he's still with the team I wouldn't be shocked if he's markedly better next year.