Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou guys think i love Jeremy Lin, you should see clutchfans
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2135154&mesg_id=2140986
2140986, You guys think i love Jeremy Lin, you should see clutchfans
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Mar-04-13 01:24 PM
Theres a whoel Agnda war going on over there between guys who joined the board in the past year who get labelled LOFs or Lin only fans and the guys who have been on Clutch forever who are the LOH = Lin Only Haters.

Its hilarious cause a lot of the LOFs are Chinese or Asian and english isnt their first language and the LOHs troll the fuck out of them.

Only time there is peace is in a game like last night where the Rockets win and Jeremy has a good game. Otherwise theres always some madness.

A lot of the Lin only fans think Mchale has some conspiracy out to get Lin cause he cut him last year and Morey bringing him back was an insult.

Mchale on Jeremy Lin from last night:

Jeremy has had a ton of good games from us. That’s the high end but any time you’ve got 8-14, 21 points, nine assists and 2 turnovers that’s the high end for anybody – that’s the high end for Chris Paul. But he’s had a lot of games where he’s had high end games. It’s like with all of our young guys: as you get older you just get more consistent. I think what Jeremy proved last year is that with his high end ceiling, he can get on a roll and sustain it for a long time.

The other thing about Jeremy: He didn’t play the fourth quarter last game but he didn’t care because he was so excited for Patrick (Beverley). He’s a great teammate as well.