Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectJust got home from RAW....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2120664&mesg_id=2125872
2125872, Just got home from RAW....
Posted by KCPlayer21, Tue Feb-05-13 12:55 AM
let me just say, 3 hour live RAW sucks, there was SO much dead time. I mean, literally 5 minutes with no music playing, nothing on the Titantron, just the house lights dimmed and everyone sitting there doing nothing. I'm gonna watch the show to see what the hell y'all were doing while we were sitting there looking like dummies.

After the show, Cena announced a six man tag match at Elimination Chamber with him, Ryback and Sheamus teaming up against The Shield. Big surprise. Then Punk came back out with Ziggler and they proceeded to have one hell of a tag match against Cena and Ryback. Lots of great spots throughout and the match ran almost 20 minutes long, which surprised me because usually at our Atlanta RAW shows get a 3 minute dark match at most.

In other news, Damien Sandow had a match against Justin Gabriel that they taped for Superstars, where he announced that he and Cody Rhodes will be taking a break from tag team matches for a while. Looks like thats the end of that tag team revival.

Me and Mini Me hung out outside the arena trying to get a glimpse of some of the wrestlers leaving, but we missed most of them since we stayed and watched the dark match. We did get to see Brodus (no Cameron or Naomi though), Santino, AJ, Vickie, Randy Orton, and 3MB, also saw Cena walking around outside in 40 degree weather with no shirt on. All in all a really cool night at the wrasslin matches with my son.....

You gon' live forever
Whether you want to or not
Some of us gon' end up holy
Some of us gon' end up hot.....