Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject"Everyone" isn't trash. The guys I don't like are trash.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2120664&mesg_id=2123565
2123565, "Everyone" isn't trash. The guys I don't like are trash.
Posted by Tiger Woods, Thu Jan-31-13 11:46 PM
The Miz is liquid duck feces. Del Rio is painfully boring. Kofi Kingston is corny, and Sheamus is even cornier. These are the same four guys they keep trotting out there who go nowhere and do nothing of note.

And still; I'm a Damien Sandow mark. I can't wait to see where the Shield goes over the next year. Ziggler is always a great watch and I was the first person here to compare him to Kurt Angle. I've loved the Team Hell No stuff. There's a lot more that I like than I don't like.

That being said, I don't think Ryback is ready for the strap or for Brock Lesnar especially. Brock pulverized the typically invulnerable John Cena last year, he's the most athletic WWE champion ever. I feel that putting Ryback in there with Lesnar would be a psychological mismatch from a fan's perspective and even just visually you'd find that Ryback isn't nearly as big as Lesnar. I'd buy Punk and Orton as legitimate foils for Lesnar before I would Ryback easily.