Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectand really there was never any other outcome
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2120664&mesg_id=2120820
2120820, and really there was never any other outcome
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jan-27-13 11:36 PM
>oh well
>Cena vs The Rock II ( obvious win for SuperCena )

i remember when they made that match thinking "man it's gonna be weird for the two of them to fight w/o it being a title match...oh"

instead of being all pissy about how it went down, wrestling fans should look at punk's run as a success. when he got the belt, i never imagined that he'd keep it a month, let along this long. that shows me that the WWE believes in punk. but they're not gonna keep the belt off the golden goose forever. they're just not. one of my major hangups w/ the current direction over the years is how they've handled cena. but it is what it is.

and this wont be the last time punk will have the belt either.
(i look forward to the pissing and moaning when punk jobs to taker. i cant see them putting him over The Streak.)

i just hope they can build up someone i actually like and want to root for. because there's not really anyone in the current roster i feel invested in. but i'm always willing to give it a few weeks of run to see what catches me.