Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYes ESPN is and I agree with everything you said. As for the funeral
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2114995&mesg_id=2115061
2115061, Yes ESPN is and I agree with everything you said. As for the funeral
Posted by calij81, Sat Jan-19-13 11:43 AM
I can somewhat understand him not attending it because of it being on a Saturday....somewhat.

However, no one sent him a picture of this supposed funeral? If the love of my life died and I couldn't attend her funeral I would think someone who did attend would send me a photo of the event or the head stone or something. If no one did send me a photo I would certainly ask for one. In this day and age of cell phone cameras and videos I would think someone would have documented something from this "funeral" to send to him or Te'o would ask for a photo.

Wasn't she "buried" in LA? So when ND played SC this year for the final game of the season Te'o didn't want to visit her gravesite? Unless she was supposedly buried somewhere else, I don't understand why Te'o and his family wouldn't stay a few days in LA to meet her family and visit her gravesite.