Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti am a hoop head...you got that right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2112889&mesg_id=2113491
2113491, i am a hoop head...you got that right
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jan-17-13 02:11 AM
>did I ever say otherwise?
>
>but since you're such a hoop head, maybe you can school me --
>who *usually* scores the most on championship teams?

this is the problem with guys like you, you red aurebach library book reading muhfuckas...the guy who USUALLY scores the most on title teams is usually the most capable scorer...PERIOD. as i stated, isiah was the leading scorer on his teams. there's PLENTY of ways to build title teams, dogg. some ways just easier. usually a dominant big is easiest. actually a dominant wing guy is toughest to build around. the cavs are LUCKY AS FUCK to get another franchise guy that plays PG. and for the record, lebron's teams sucked his first two years and he didn't make the fuckin playoffs. not because he was somehow playing his position incorrectly, but because his teams fuckin sucked.

it's the
>PG? I haven't looked at the stats in a while, but based on
>how you're talking, I'm assuming the PG is responsible for the
>overwhelming majority of FGAs on winning teams...

no PG in the history of fuckin basketball is solely reponsible for FG attempts or percentages...you think could play with a fuckin gunner, you could play with a point forward...you know what...i'm going to sleep, you just don't know shit about basketball.

'night.