Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Weekend Soccer 12.28.12-1.3.13: wee clubs of the Northeast
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2099249&mesg_id=2099255
2099255, RE: Weekend Soccer 12.28.12-1.3.13: wee clubs of the Northeast
Posted by all stah, Fri Dec-28-12 09:38 AM
Rafa is doing something that I have been imploring chelsea to do for the longest, and that is starting Luiz in the double pivot. He is a free flowing player, who is vicious on the ball. He was a part of almost every attack going forward against yellow. However, he still has issues defensively, and those issues are a lot less inhibiting against chelsea in front of the box as oppose to in front of goal. ....Our back line has been like a steel curtain, and clearly luiz was the weakest link when he was a part of it.

Canaries beat Arsenal and MU, so for chelsea to hang a clean sheet against the birds in their own cage was an impressive win.

Ivan is comfy in his natural position, and Azpilicueta is turning into one of the best right backs in the world before our very eyes. yeah for chelsea!...but boo for Spain!...He is going to be another great player for them.

Transfer window is coming up, and we need a striker. Sturridge is gone, and we are without any strikers in reserve. If torres were to go down, we would be screwed.Actually, that might be a good thing, because we are screwed with him on the pitch as well......

killer B's:

Boney
bafetimbi
ba

I'm hoping for 2 out of the three, and we def need to get at least one
of them. All three players are on the cheap, especially ba ( 7 mil..wow)

Rafa is doing a solid job, but his contract is only for 7 months, so i'm not expecting anything else beyond that....

I'm surprised Donovan didn't rejoin Everton after winning the chip....I don'tunderstand his hold up. He would put them over the top.

I'm out....holler when I holler.