Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectQuick Review W. at MSG vs Knicks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2094233&mesg_id=2094890
2094890, Quick Review W. at MSG vs Knicks
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Dec-17-12 11:45 PM
Its actually easier to write these watching games from home cause you can replay shit. We had good seats 2 rows behind bobby boxscore central aka press row,shouted out Spero Dedes and Alan Hahn.

I was telling Cenario early on that they ran two plays they havent run all season or for a long time for lin.

1) was a backdoor cut on the baseline for an easy lay up and one was the baseline backdoor that I think went to Marcus Morris (he got fouled). They ran that a lot with Harden in the first 3 games, but stopped using it til now.

Overall a great team effort. Still disgusted by the defense in the first qtr. We cant let teams shoot 65%.
This was the first and best game that Harden and Lin had together. They took turns with the rock and it improved both of their efficiency. harden's turnovers went down, he shot a nice percentage, and Jeremy shot a nice percentage, though his turnovers went up.

I dont know if Mchale was saving it for this game or what--but they definitely ran stuff to get Jeremy loose. If Asik didnt have brick hands jeremy woulda easily had a double double. Props to McHale for leaving jeremy in through the timeout to get his applause. Thats probably the last time Jeremy gets any cheers in the Garden.

Harden--great efficient game. Amazing at getting to the line.

Jeremy good game-- a little sloppy on the drive and on fast breaks, and the shot still wasnt falling but great job of being agressive.

Asik-- has started to regress. He needs to just calm the fuck down when he catches the ball--gather and go up.

Parsons-- good solid rock of a game even though Stephen A has NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!! EVER!!
http://youtu.be/z_ghOeVsYuI (1:45)

Morris--hit some nice big shots

Douglas--playing solid off the bench still on both ends

Delfino-- Hit some nice 3s to close us out

We got Philly on Wednesday. Hopefully Jrue is back.

the Knicks are a different team without Melo.

That starting 5 with Brewer and Copeland, ugh.