Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI can never predict scores either. But I'll say we can win by 10
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2123921
2123921, I can never predict scores either. But I'll say we can win by 10
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Feb-01-13 05:12 PM
We've got the tools, we've got the D, we've got an excellent punter. It'll be close and nerve-wracking to the end, but we'll pull it out.

I was listening to Madden this morning, and he brought up a point that I agree with: if either team can through a long bomb for a TD early in the game, that will set the tone and make it difficult for the opposing team the rest of the game. I think if Kaep can hit someone in his first or second possession, then we're in business. They'll defend and against the long ball and Gore and James will eat them up. I think we're also kinda vulnerable to it too, but I think we'd have an easier time stopping Rice than they would our two RBs. We have trouble with the big bruising RBs (Lynch, Jackson, Bradshaw, etc.), not the lil' m.f.s

Regardless, we gotta score early any sorta way. And then keeping pouring it on. I don't want their D to get a chance to get inspired.