Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm not good at scores, but I'll say SF 35, Baltimore 24
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2123897
2123897, I'm not good at scores, but I'll say SF 35, Baltimore 24
Posted by Beamer6178, Fri Feb-01-13 04:40 PM
I don't want this game to come down to Akers and don't believe it will. Flacco has played great and throws a great deep ball to fast receivers. They have a big offensive line and a great running back. For the first time, their offense is their strong suit.

HOWEVER, similar to how I felt going into the Pats game, we hit harder than any team they've faced. That WILL count for something. And we hit on BOTH sides of the ball. I believe we are physically dominant to them and that it will show. We can make Ray Ray fumble. I think this two weeks have helped Justin tremendously and he'll only need to command a double team a few times to let Aldon go to work. Brooks is on a tear so I see him causing trouble and P Willis is gonna lay motherfuckers out.

Our guys walked off the field last year knowing what they should have had and that has carried them to this point I think.

AND...

Kaep for some reason, is said to "have to finally unravel..." why the fuck for? Brady didn't with as much relative experience in winning his first one. His physical tools notwithstanding, his composure and mental capabilities are what will make him great. He's been in two of the worst possible situations for an essential "rookie" quarterback to be in...a pick 6 to start a game, and a 17-0 deficit ON THE ROAD. He just really does not give a FUCK. he believes he's that good, that capable, and doesn't seem to care about the external factors. He's prepared to play a football game and will treat it as such.

I'm just FUCKING READY!!!