Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectGood read, Beamer, thanks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2114710
2114710, Good read, Beamer, thanks
Posted by bruceLeroy, Fri Jan-18-13 03:34 PM
I can name a lot of key head scratching moments - the giants game brings back painful memories...and even this season some dumb ass play calls (still trying to run the flea flicker) but I also can probably think of as many times where I think to myself "damn, that was brilliant". Especially the wrinkles in the run plays, even tho ur rite, he gets cutesy at times and abandons the run earlier then he should at times.

I do like the idea of Roman as our coordinator as one of the "bright young minds" in football. He's arguably made Alex even more successful then norval while Frank continues to have an impact. I guess the dark cloud of norv as HC made me forget about how good he was as a coordinator with us...a little too young to truly appreciate those cowboys days. Can Roman evolve into one of the greats? he's shown the same mistakes this year as last...but still gotta give props where they're due. Will def keep a close eye on richardson and cleveland next season