Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI don't think ab was trying to throw shade hard but it's unproductive
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2112179
2112179, I don't think ab was trying to throw shade hard but it's unproductive
Posted by Beamer6178, Tue Jan-15-13 01:15 PM
>The point is how many other QBs could do what CK did Saturday
>just the way he did it? Look to history for your answer....
>it's none because it's never been done.

like we don't need to compare what Kaep did to Alex, we can just say, ALL TIME POSTSEASON performances.

the constant leanback to whether Harbaugh made the right decision is short-sighted and still premature. Kaep WAS taking over this team eventually. that does NOT mean that we're definitely going to go further this year with him than we did Alex, but at this point, even comparing what each could have/would have done is pointless. He's our starter so that discussion is over.

It's the "We'd have lost with Alex because we would have needed to score these many points to beat Green Bay" that has me side-eyeing. It's clear that the offense is more dynamic with Kaep but that doesn't mean that Alex can't put up points. The Saints offense of last year was one of the most prolific in history and Alex did something no other QB had done before. YOU know this of course, but it's just tiresome for cats to dismiss and totally ignore the accomplishments of last year as ho-hum just because we seem to have solved our QB situation for the foreseeable future. It's the shit I expect of outsiders who don't know shit about the team, but not fans who follow it.