Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'll reply to this instead of 666 cause ur sentiments are the same
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2111529
2111529, I'll reply to this instead of 666 cause ur sentiments are the same
Posted by Beamer6178, Mon Jan-14-13 01:56 PM
niggas (1 a fellow fan, one a Smurfs fan) is on some TREMENDOUS bullshit with the "YOU WERE WRONG YOU WERE WRONG" because I expressed CONCERN at Harbaugh making the switch. The Bears game was nice but it's NOT a coincidence that when we get shit going on the ground we're pretty much unbeatable. I was in clear recognition that Kaep was getting that spot next year but Alex was playing even better then last year so I was hesitant to rock that boat for "potential" and some of that "dazzle" HOWEVER, I think I've been pretty consistent with my mantra "AS LONG AS WE WIN, COOL. IF WE DON'T IM'A BE SALTY"

It's pretty clear at this point that Kaep is not only physical genius, but extremely smart as well and isn't likely to have a big turnover game at the worst possible time. However, if we don't go to the Super Bowl, as exciting as seeing "our future" has been, it won't mean SHIT for this year. And that doesn't mean I'm saying fuck Harbaugh, but if he does happen to have a really bad turnover game, the inevitable "What ifs" will be there.

What's NOT right is motherfuckas on that "Sing is being held back" bullshit acting like in terms of reasons we lost in January, Alex was tops on the list. FOH. He was no higher than 3/4 on the list, after:
-Abandoning the run inexplicably even though the Giants couldn't stop it
-Kyle Williams
-Lack of any separation by a receiver not named VD

As a fan of either the team or of football, its type disgusting to shit on a dude for not being equivalent to the next evolutionary stage of QBing in this league.

>>Alex is a decent/good QB but Kaep is 'special'.
>
>Very well said
>
>It's actually an insult to both players to keep this debate
>alive at this point.
>
>Alex haters need to just put that shit on hold until he's
>under center for the Jags, Jets, Browns, Cards or wherever.
>It's clear now there's no shame in losing your job to CK7
>_________________________________
>Reunion Radio Podcasts
>http://reunionradio.blogspot.com/
>Twitter @therealoldpro