Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI was being ignorant as fuck last night
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2110437
2110437, I was being ignorant as fuck last night
Posted by Beamer6178, Sun Jan-13-13 01:14 PM
I had to polish off the remaining Evan Williams egg nog I had to calm my nerves.

After that first INT, I was like WTF KID!!! And started having 2006 Chargers flashbacks. The only thing about that that settled me was that it happened so early.

I enjoyed how that shit went and the numbers Kaep put up are ridiculous but I am still big picturing it:

- This is somewhat similar to last year v. NO where we faced a potent offense and had to outscore them at certain points moreso than just dominate them, even though we did start to crack down on them in the second half. However, the major difference in why it wasn't so close was WE RAN THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BALL. UNLIKE BOTH NEW ORLEANS AND GIANTS GAMES FROM LAST YEAR. That's a positive sign

- Green Bay's defense is NOT Atlanta and DEFINITELY NOT Seattle. While I'd like it to happen, I don't foresee the same level of success against those two. So it is imperative that we pound that shit. Also, we got Kyle Williamsed in a good way, so some good fortune as well.

- We made it this far last year. I let the talking heads run off at the mouth on the difference in QBs but none of it means SHIT if we don't at least get to the Super Bowl. I'm not poo pooing our victory over a HOT Green Bay team, but I'm FOCUSED, NUMBER SIX OR BUST.