Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDefense was nasty. Kaep did fine
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2079060
2079060, Defense was nasty. Kaep did fine
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Nov-26-12 09:54 AM
Can't remember who said it in the game post, but something about NO really brings out the beast in Whitner and Brooks. And it was great to see Willis all over the place as well.

And Kaep did his thing. He performed about how I'd expected him to perform in the game, good and bad. I'm not gonna try to extrapolate how he would have done against other teams or how Alex would have done against the same team, 'cause honestly, I hate "What if...?" games. I do like that they kept the running game going strong; that's always going to be essential.

As for Harbaugh keeping it close to the vest who's gonna be the QB each week, whatever. That's just for the media and mind games with the other team. I'm pretty convinced that he knows right now who exactly is going to start against the Rams (it'll be Kaep), and both Kaep and Smith know where they stand.

Regardless, this was a game that before the season even started, I'd mentally penciled in as a possible loss. Good to see them handle their biz. Hopefully next week we can get some redemption for the shitty performance we had against the Rams two weeks ago.