Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWe been arguing semantics the entire time...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2077812
2077812, We been arguing semantics the entire time...
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Sat Nov-24-12 09:09 AM
I did make one wrong statement. That statement being that Alex couldn't bring us from deficit. He hasn't done it this season but he did on the reg last season.

The whole rest of the shit is arguing preference. The Niners are in a win/win with those two dudes. I just prefer that we try our hand at going with the guy with the most talent and allowing Harbaugh to coach him up.

I believe in kaep and its not just based on one game. It's also based on the organization's faith in him. They drafted him and the see what he can do in practice and nobody seems to have any worries about him taking over if he does so. So I say fuck it let it roll. If Alex comes back that's cool too. He was balling before the injury. But I like the potential of Kaep. Some cats are looking at it like its a lack of preparation issue with opposing teams. I'm looking at it like he could improve with every start. Optimism, they call it