Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOk, you are right...those points were bullshit... I'll totally clarify my point
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2076402
2076402, Ok, you are right...those points were bullshit... I'll totally clarify my point
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Wed Nov-21-12 11:57 AM
by saying this...

I have been a supporter of Alex Smith... I'm not one of THOSE guys. With that being said, I

1) Can see Harbaugh turning the team over to Kaepernick

2) Am widly intrigued by the potential of our offense with Kaepernick

Do I think it is a good idea to change QBs halfway through a contention season? No. But its not because I think Alex Smith is the idea quarterback for our team. I dont think the team believes that either. I think the idea guy for our team is one that will play like the guy did on monday vs Chicago. So with that being said, if Harbaugh was to turn it over to Kaep, I wouldn't wince once. I know Kaep would not play that great every week, but then again neither will Alex.

There are a shit load of maybes and predictions we can do with the situation but there are a couple of things I do know...

1) colin kaepernick's ceiling as a nfl quaterback is higher than alex smith's. and

2) colin kaepernick ain't scared.

That's all I need to know to be a member of Team Kaep...not anti alex.