Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectJesus Christ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2076386
2076386, Jesus Christ...
Posted by bruceLeroy, Wed Nov-21-12 11:23 AM
>But I've given you 3 examples of him throwing Smith under the
>bus... Vernon knows he's a big part of the team with a big
>voice...

Link me to three seperate quotes about him specifically throwing alex under the bus. I can give you at least 50 after every game where he says "alex is my guy" and "i have so much respect for alex" but the minute he gives kaep props you jump all over him! FOH

He had a big game and I'm sure he was excited about
>that and about Kaepernick, but be cool man... Colin's throwing
>like Tom Brady, huh Vern?? Colin is all of a sudden "the
>man??" C'mon VD... Keep those comments to yourself...

Once again, FOH. he was hyped! let him live a little, JESUS. wtf was he supposed to say. "kaep did great, but Alex is our starter".."Kaep did a good job"...cmon man, jus because u give one guy his props doesn't mean u throw another under the bus. thats a huge overexaggeration ESPECIALLY someone who's defended A. Smith as tough as Vernon has. He has the right to be excited and yah, maybe smith could've made those throws since vernon was single covered, but he didn't 'cause he didn't play!

>And I'm excited about Kaep... I'm excited that we have a more
>than capable back up in case Alex goes down again...
>
>Like I said in my previous post... Check the stats... Alex has
>that game, people are talking shit and probably saying they
>want Kaep in there... But Kaep has that kind of a game and he
>is now Tom fuckin Brady..

wow at you taking that Brady comment so personal. Seriously playa, ease up! As much as he's defended alex smith over the years straight up, He doesn't deserve ANY SALT from ANY NINER FANS.