Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAs I told my daughter before the year started, don't get too high or low
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2032058
2032058, As I told my daughter before the year started, don't get too high or low
Posted by OldPro, Mon Sep-10-12 01:15 PM
It's a long year.

Great week one win but it's only week one... if we play GB again at some point I doubt either team will look the same as they did yesterday. I'm still not sure how our offense is really going to look... that Pack D was bad. Really, really bad. I do like how Harbaugh and them are using the personnel though... this team is as deep as any 9er team I've seen since the 90s.

The D is legit but I do think the replacement refs helped some... they seem worried about making a game changing call down field and tend to let more contact go on in the secondary than the regular refs do. The fact the Packers couldn't run the ball wasn't all that surprising to me but seeing their receiving core contained like that was. The physicality of the 9ers was pretty evident. Them dudes did not want to go over the middle.... they just never looked comfortable in close spacing.

So yeah nice win week one... but I'm not buying into all this shit I'm hearing this morning. Many of these same commentators that are on our nut suck this morning had us finishing last last year and said Alex Smith was total shit... I know as soon as there's some adversity this year these same assholes will be blowing it up into a full scale emergency and trying to whip the fan base into a panic.. I'm paying no mind to any of these worthless talking heads. It's a long year... let's just get to the dance as healthy as we can and take our chances. Fuck all this other nonsense.... let's just enjoy a good season of football.

If you think being gay is a choice, you've considered it.