Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwe were due for one in lambeau
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2030147&mesg_id=2031842
2031842, we were due for one in lambeau
Posted by bruceLeroy, Mon Sep-10-12 12:53 AM
and what better niner team to do it then this one.

Offensively, i didn't think we'd fire on all cylinders but i knew we'd have our way on the ground. As long as frank n kendall held the ball tight, our running game was an automatic 5 yards a carry. Once that got going, it was pretty easy to get those under routes / quick slants. Bush sucks, tramon is coming off a down year, and woodson is further from the line of scrimmage.

Defensively, if a team is one dimensional, they have no chance at all against us. AT ALL. If benson got at least 50 yards we'd have to respect him, but he was gettin punked out the nickel. I knew our db's would be up to the challenge and they did get a lot of contact in...but they were always bend but don't break and went stride for stride with GB's receivers. props to cully on that last one hot damn that was clutch.

Special teams wise, the field goal was amazing. The two out routes before that were alex's only ass juice throws but weren't a threat for turnovers. The punt return was a blown call with that block in the back (not on the one that they called, but i think on boobie?). That was a huge momentum shift. Happy to see Kyle back there doin his thing on the returns...lookin forward to his moment of redemption when he makes a big play for us.

So many weapons with a few more still under wraps .. jus prayin to the football God's we stay healthy. On to the lions.