Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI can say whatever the hell I want to about a player
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2725032&mesg_id=2725101
2725101, I can say whatever the hell I want to about a player
Posted by allStah, Tue Nov-10-20 04:12 PM
Just like you can, regardless of what you say and how you say it.

If I say forget Pulisic because he is injury prone, and has been that way in two different leagues, that’s my opinion. That is not a new take. People in the media and other fans have had the same take regarding Pulisic injury history. Plus he cost 70 million.

If he is able to overcome it and plays great, cool. If he can’t ,let’s move the fock on. This is Chelsea FC and we will do great things with or without him, and are doing great things while he is out injured again.

As far as Kai, he has yet to fit in, and has not looked good or comfortable in this league.
That is his level right now. Will that change? I don’t know. HOPEFULLY, he does find his way. When you cost 100 million , you will be under a huge microscope....see hazard.

So that is not hate on Havertz. He does not look like he is worth 100 million at this present time. In the future, who knows.

So there is no need to up shit, and worry about your own squad. I don’t respond to anything you post regarding Barca players, good or bad. It’s none of my business and I don’t give a fock.

I post about about Chelsea and Real Madrid, and I joke and get snarky with Smut and Magilla regarding my team and players being better than theirs ...and that’s it. All that other shit, miss me.