Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyou gotta get over this...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2496570&mesg_id=2496778
2496778, you gotta get over this...
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Nov-23-15 08:51 AM
you been mad about ONE THING for YEARS.

and you keep presuming to know what i'm thinking and my motives. i like paul george because i like paul george. he put in WORK and improved exponentially in 3 years, something you have no appreciation for as a melo fan, given the fact melo's been the same guy since he was bout 17...only fatter (some might call it muscle, but you don't lose 8 inches off your vert IN YOUR PRIME by gaining muscle). PG dropped 7 points his rookie year. i shoulda said he'd be better than melo THEN so your ass would be looking more dumb and angry than you do now.

i'll say this and be out. at one time, y'all scoffed at PG being better than melo. i said he not only WOULD BE but already was in 2013 when he was only dropping 17ppg at 23 years-old and locked him up in the 4th quarter. and you got mad and STAYED mad.

PG is 25 now and better than carmelo anthony. you can cry your ass off from the heavens and nothing will change it. melo is bout washed and y'all cysing the next kirilenko like y'all life depends on it because new york dudes ain't used to having nothing to cyse in basketball. your high schoolers been washed for 30 years and the alaska pipeline didn't exist the last time the knicks did something worth caring about. OJ even outshined y'all during your best run in 94, because no one wanted to watch your funky knee'd center or your former piggly wiggly bag boy shooting guard puss up in the biggest game of their lives.

jabari was just starting to be the focal point of the bucks when he tore his ACL. he was 19.

now, he's 20 and been back for two weeks. i can wait. i have PLENTY of other stuff to occupy my time on this board. so, get yours in now, because i always get mine when it's my turn.