Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectif u don't see the difference, then *shrug*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2382979&mesg_id=2383059
2383059, if u don't see the difference, then *shrug*
Posted by thejerseytornado, Tue Oct-28-14 12:16 PM
i'm in the muller's likely to win, i'd rather see neuer camp.

messi or ronaldo would be mistakes. performance in the FIFA world competition matters a lot for the FIFA award and ronaldo's team didn't even get out of group stages. meanwhile, the spanish team's best player was probably Iker (shades of neuer getting screwed), iniesta was 3rd best player for his club, and xavi doesn't put up stats. and iniesta and xavi split their votes while iker got shit for votes because, GK.

ronaldo's best chance is for muller and lahm to split votes, but lahm's not gonna get the votes, i don't think. goetze's definitely not getting the votes.

i think you think you were clever with the 2010 reference, but it's a shallow analysis. and the results got shat on for how much people thought it should have gone to someone who went further in the world cup, so expect a german to win it even more than normally.

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

Its 2014...there are computers in glasses and people stunt after hitting the ball far. Get over it. -Cenario

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilariou