Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectArsenal made it comfortable in the end...great start to the day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2304766&mesg_id=2304951
2304951, Arsenal made it comfortable in the end...great start to the day
Posted by murderbear, Sat Mar-08-14 11:06 AM
After Lukakus equalizer, despite chamberlain hustling like a muhfucker and making up for a few poor passes, no-one really looked like they wanted it. Santi was the only one willing to actually fire at the goal with any level of threat.

But just as I was thinking to myself 'Arteta has to go, he's slow, and he whines too much', he shows me why he's worth playing......cool as a cucumber, both times.

Speaking of cool, the level of control for Sagna to hold the ball for that split second and wait to hit Giroud, instead of just bashing it into the box....quality. I'm not sure why we're talking about letting Sagna go.....sure, mertesacker is the backbone of the d line, but sagna has been one of the most consistent players for arsenal for years. solid defender, runs up the wing nicely and feeds in a cross when he needs to. always been one of my favorite players.

can't wait for the draw tomorrow, i'm excited, i really think we can win this fucking thing.

I'm supposed to be graduating on may 17th, but if arsenal makes it to the final, i'll be in my local in my cap and gown