Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: wait - so how exactly is it 'hate' because the buying public wants him to fight
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2296815&mesg_id=2297391
2297391, RE: wait - so how exactly is it 'hate' because the buying public wants him to fight
Posted by the_time_is_when_god...lounge, Sun Feb-09-14 04:56 AM
My nigga...if you want to look and the pac/floyd situation as if it is a situation that just stands alone..as if Bob Arum don't exist. As if the history between floyd and he don't exist. As if that shit is as simple as an after school on the playground fight happening...be my guest, but I don't entertain the naive.

As for the other niggas you named... Danny Garcia is really the only one who you can look at. The rest of them dudes you just coming with some silly rhetoric about how they might cause problems for floyd for the first half of the first round before he demolishes them.

but even more troubling for me is this: Just because he ain't fighting these dudes this time around..does that mean he absolutely never will? One fight at a time, yall niggas act like he supposed to fight every major contender at once.

Plus, if Floyd were to retire today, anybody saying 'oh, he left Garcia and Matthysse on the table" are just losing it.

annnnnnnnd when Canelo plays out his hall of fame career when he fucks up 95% of the rest of these dudes, that W is only going to look better