Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLOL I was five rows from the field for that game, you're the one ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2101167&mesg_id=2101351
2101351, LOL I was five rows from the field for that game, you're the one ...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue Jan-01-13 12:50 PM
rewriting history, lol @ a dropped pass and lol @ that deflection

it's infinitely more telling that 2008 was the last year jim johnson was the DC. four times that year, they opponents under 10 points and gave up just 25 points in the first two rounds of the playoffs.

it was also dawkins' final season as an eagle. and thomas's. and runyan's. the two tackles in tandem and dawkins were the most significant pieces in the eagles' success. this is not something that's been invented since mcnabb left or because the team sucks now, it's been the reality all along.

further, pfffffft @ that dumb ass "no 1000 yard gainer" comment. please STFU. westbrook missed action (two full games, parts of others) so he had 900 something yards. desean jackson, whom i am certain you would talk up as a weapon for vick to make him look bad vis a vis mcnabb, was there and gained 900+ yards with a bunch of big plays, too. celek has a good of a year as any eagles tight end since keith jackson, except maybe chad lewis in 2000ish, which was also with mcnabb.

so please, STFU, you don't know fuck all about the eagles.