Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: neptune trust none
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=93471&mesg_id=93472
93472, RE: neptune trust none
Posted by tycho, Sat Jan-24-15 12:09 PM
I too have a question; is America faking
wrong doers taken the poor for the rapping?

Is America the anti-Christ turning their
backs on the life the most high intended for man?

I remain a slave in the hand and can't catch a tan
even though wicked bands (police)kindle fire against me and my kin folks; can the righteous be provoked? they hope in a Christian nation
mutated KK Klan's oppress the land with devil forks and false hoods; claiming they have the answers, begging heaven to be bless but they be killing and blaming Muslims for wanting a state to be fair it's unjust don't put your trust in the son of man psalms (146.3)they can't win they want be able to defend when the fire grip them
separating wheat from husk the rush in busy bodies back biters and writers of tyranny that spill over in misery it's the American Legacy
it's blasphemy to me but I endure the abuse and the mockery from their court room game of treason binge drinking from the cup of wrath they laugh trash talk of equality not for a nigga like me king
of shalom Islam is for peace the feast of the beast death must come red rum murder jihad fighting for the truth and it must prevail remove the blind fold and see hell is on the rise see pass America's lies their the manipulator 3 years later I still battle them with no help but from the savior whatever your views is right until another comes along to speak to tweak the bass take the discord out and see both sides. do you think it's fair for anybody to get away with killing a black man the original corner stone nimrod the prototype for rebellion Abraham cried out to Allah and he was saved from the fire why didn't he call Jesus? (son of Man) Abraham father of Judaism Islam and Christianity none of that is for me I'm a pagan pride and ride with the blood line of my ancestry cover in dark mystery it's insanity what they will say about me when I to take the key and open the pit shit keep the lines lit not even your president response to my petition and they them didn't even reply legal documents missing liars destine for the blazing fire