Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectMy Heart Beats Only For You
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=92922&mesg_id=92922
92922, My Heart Beats Only For You
Posted by The_Rebellion, Tue Oct-22-13 09:18 PM
I can't buy your love, I don't even want to try, sometimes the truth will make you happy, so I'm not going to lie. Don't ever question that my heart beats only for you, because when I make you happy I feel elated but I share your sadness whenever you feel alone. I know I'm far from perfect, unlike some other guys, I can't grant all of your wishes so I won't promise you the stars. There are times when I feel like giving up but a voice in my head whispers for me to go on, that voice is yours. You won't see me at any parties, I guess I'm no fun, but when it counts I am by your side because that is my kind of love. When I am all alone at night I feel like weeping because I can not be with you, I never thought it would get this tough. But I try not to think about it too much because I know in the end you will realize the fact that is staring you in the face. Most people in my position would cry themselves out and move on but I know you are worth it and that keeps me going. I can't get over you, you left your mark on me, because wherever you go, how ever you feel, I feel it because your heart is what I call home. I've been locked out of my home for so long and I hope one day I can find my keys so I can be truly happy. But I will never be happy if you don't feel the same, when my heart stops beating I will still be picturing your beautiful face, hearing your amazing voice, and feeling your unique presence. I wish I could just close my eyes and all of this hurt, this disappointment, and this fear would just go away but that is part of life's journey, I just hope I can make it with you.