Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectsuperman
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=92492
92492, superman
Posted by tycho, Thu Feb-28-13 02:41 PM
have no fear under dog is here?
you can't stop me

http://www.myspace.com/video/rid/111832619

please pass along the video link maybe i can get some people to march on this wicked city state this nation.

peace
the lord comes
all done for the name of hanging me from a tree which is a spiritual practice ritual but i was illegally searched

out
92498, RE: superman
Posted by tycho, Fri Mar-01-13 11:01 AM
to really see the full details if you can play it in slow motion and watch the one officers arm move in at approx the same time as the other officer Tased the victim. look how many seconds go by before he used the taser and the part of the body he was focused on.

the officer was scared of being tased with the victim so he grab his hair instead of his body avoiding the tase but taking control of the victim by his hair and if you swing somebody by the hair what happens? the hair is rip out so he intentionally rip out the victims hair and knowing he could not fight back because he was being tased they never went hands on or used the open hand technique before for going to lethal force excessive. analyse the whole altercation from day one to day two and you will see the victim was a target to begin with the one officer put up a muster of the victim making him a target for harasshment. but the truth is to be see and not heard

thanks for you suport my brothers and sisters we must fight the devil at all means necessary but do it nonviolently

one love
don't believe for a second that i'm just doing this for the homeles but i'm doing this for the money and those who will follow behind me and teaching those who are looking on on how to fight by not fight even though they provoked me to wrath it was slowly developing from the first day the only description they had was a clean cut bm with a gray hoodie 6 foot tall and a poss second suspect with a black hoodie 6 foot tall i'm 5' 6" and i had on a black hoodie but i'm 40 they were looking for someone in their 20s so the description was ambigous and they had nop probable cause to stop me if that was the case they would be stopping every black male wear a black hoodie and it didn't meantion the suspect had dreads until someone who wasn't at the scene of the crime at the time gave a description from mc donalds of three black guys with dread and he was white this is racist in nature well enough from now if you stay around you will read my story i will post it here.

te-te the end to everything
92565, RE: a rag of war against governments authorities and wicked rulers in high paces
Posted by dragontales, Thu Apr-11-13 09:31 AM
in anger i swore
it's war i'm taking you to war

because of what you did?

i swore
we going to war

because what you did?

because what you did?

what did you do?

am i paranoid or is it a glimpse at the truth

what did you do?

guilt in back ground stir of echos guns pointed
forced compliance r you guilty

what did you do?
for god making me come after you
what did you do?

panic but i had no fear of you
a fool

in my anger godly anger
i scared of his will what he making me do?

in anger i swore
it's war i'm taking you to war

because of what you did?

i swore
we going to war

because what you did?

because what you did?

what did you do?

am i paranoid or is it a glimpse at the truth

what did you do?

on a sue of side low mission

because of what you did?

who going to say the kid's
when they poor when wicked governments pour hot colds

who going save the kids
they killed the bigs pacs
not the fbi's they can't help
but if it's against you dogs yelp
dog pound i'm half blood hound
when you come around
cia no play
out side business hours
unjust laws paws devour
thier dogs k-9 illegal searchs
innocents in jail
you fail me?

what did you do for me to come after you why you choke the life out of me making me blue what did you do?>boo booooo

bird flu dna jurasic dinosaur
i'm crazy i'm biz zar dutch master

sometimes i want kick the master ass?
i ain't your property
i ain't your slave

i coming for you
god came thru no longer blue
long suffering
full of love ritual blood of a dove
faithful and true
i'm coming from you

this war is not about flesh and bones but